INTRODUCTION OF ICCBS LIBRARIES
International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS),University of Karachi, has the largest library network of chemical, biomedical and biochemical sciences in Pakistan. The ICCBS Libraries encourage the use of library resources and services by the scholars in the field of chemical and biological sciences, biotechnology, molecular medicine, genomics, drug research, medicinal chemistry, food sciences, nuclear magnetic resonance, and natural product sciences.
A large collection of high quality selected books, journals, and databases, such as SciFinder, Scopus and Dictionary of Natural Products are available in the ICCBS Libraries.
- National Library of chemical Sciences H.E.J Research Institute of chemistry
- Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research (PCMD) Library
- Industrial Analytical Center (IAC) Library
- Biotechnological Wing (PW) Library
- Center for Bioequivalance Studies and Clinical Reserach (CBSCR) Library
- Jamil-ur-Rahman Center for Research (GENOME) Library